- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Design Engineer to drive their business forward.
With over 20 years experience of providing storage solutions and retail displays to one of the UK’s and Europe’s largest manufacturing group.
- Salary: £28 – 35 depending on experience
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
- Free on site parking
The Design Engineer will become part of the mezzanine structural design team
- Providing storage solutions to a range of clients within the retail sector
- Designing products using AutoCAD, Advanced Steel , XSteel & other bespoke software packages
- Providing solutions that are designed and coordinated to customer satisfaction
- Providing design specifications & drawing creations
- Liaising directly with clients to achieve their specific requirements
- Working with the technical, contracts and installation departments to achieve results
Essentially the Design Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful product design and have the following:
- ONC in Product / Industrial Design or Engineering
- Competent AutoCAD user
- Demonstrate good PC and presentation skills
- A good communicator at all levels with both clients, company and employees
- Possess a Full driving license
- Able to work accurately under pressure
It is desirable that the Design Engineer will have
- A working knowledge of CDM, building control regulations & contracts
- Advanced steel 3D detailing or Xsteel experience
- Previously worked with mezzanine floors
- Experience detailing bills of materials, bills of quantity and costings
- If you have worked within the storage industry or structural steel work this would be an advantage
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered, please send your cv to email@example.com