- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£35k-£38k plus Benefits
Our client specialises in engineered polymer solutions that seal and protect applications in demanding environments, due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their design team.
As a Design Engineer you will…
• Have responsibility to complete all design engineering work allocated to you by the Product Design Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
• Work with Draughts people to ensure that drawings fully comply with the Customer’s requirements and are in line with the company standard procedures.
• Be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of all design engineering work allocated to you.
• Maintain customer focus and ensure customer satisfaction through delivery of your work.
• Providing technical support for products
• Assist in the communication of technical data to customers and sub-contractors.
To be considered for the Design Engineer role you will have the following…
• a degree in mechanical engineering or other similar discipline (BEng (hons) or MEng (hons) or equivalent).
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment, preferably plastic manufacturing.
• Previous experience of working quickly and efficiently on multiple projects.
Our client is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as CAD Designer, CAD Engineer, Draughtsman or Design Engineer.
Confidentiality is assured.