- £37000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks currently have an amazing opportunity to recruit a full time Design Engineer who has experience with both sheet metal and plastic design. This exciting client is a world leader in both design and manufacturer of eco-friendly products. These unique products are sold worldwide and are manufactured using advanced technology
The main function of the Design Engineer role is to design and develop products working closely with manufacturing and customers ensuring the product details are correct. Additonally you will be tasked with the following………
• Estimating all costs of initial enquiry and process all engineering changes that may occur
• Undertaking new products and full design, development and manufacture including new and modified parts
• Be involved with BOM’s/costings and estimates for new projects
• Undertake engineering changes on components and in conjunction with the team, raise drawings to reflect the required product.
• Producing artwork and packaging
Ideally the Design Engineer will have…..
• Experience of using Solidworks
• Experience within injection moulding
• An understanding of BOM’s and estimating
• Experience of using Photo View 360, Adobe Photoshop and Team Gantt
• Basic knowledge of electrical components
This company have been manufacturing for over 60 years and lead the way in their chosen field. This prestigious client offer high tech and high values to their entire customer base. They export goods to over 100 countries and have an unblemished reputation.
Please contact Lee Dodd on 0121 362 2337 for more information or please click the link to apply today