- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Role: Desktop Support Engineer
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Benefits: Excellent benefits including 10% Bonus, Final Salary Pension, Free or heavily discounted rail travel
This is a fantastic opportunity within a highly recognised and well established organisation. In this role as a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing IT support to the business and assisting the infrastructure support teams in the day-to-day management of server, desktop and mobile provisions to the organisation and its employees.
This role will be and based out of the organisation’s Central London HQ, with occasional travel to other sites based between London and Southend.
You will be responsible for providing support for all applications and business systems as well as the implementation of agreed service levels and deliver change requests to agreed business requirements. In conjunction with others, you will maintain systems documentation and ensure that change control procedures are followed.
Experience of working in a desktop support environment and excellent customer service skills are imperative.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Windows 7 and 8.1
- Active directory knowledge
- Group policy management knowledge
- Experience of SCCM Deployment and Administration
- Experience of working in a Citrix Environment
- Knowledge of mobile device management preferably administering AirWatch
- Experience of VMware and virtualisation
- Excellent Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Final Salary Pension
- Free or massively discounted rail travel
- 25 Days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you have a full UK driving licence.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us