- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An established and reputable company based very close to the heart of Birmingham, a recognised name in many households. The company itself is a family run business that has been trading for over 45 years and currently employs c.600 staff and has an annual turnover of almost £100 million. A clear industry leader, they have an exceptional track record and has won numerous awards.
The Ideal Candidate:
This company is keen to expand and significantly increase profits through several exciting and dynamic projects, which will enhance and improve the Award Winning website and other aspects of the business. Although technical ability must be second to none, you will also be an assertive individual who is confident when making architectural decisions that are key to the successful running of the Development Team. Ideally, you will have a strong managerial background and be in a position to liaise with several departments internally as well as with external clients/stakeholders. This is the opportunity of a lifetime that will enable you to have free reign and authority whilst working closely with and overseeing a team of highly skilled and competent Developers, with the promise of exciting results.
- Experience of acting in a senior role within a C#.net team
- Proficiency in software design & development principles
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server technologies
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server is desirable.
- Ongoing personal desire for promotion
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to Plan and work flexibly to a deadline
- Proficiency in Microsoft server stack
- UI design experience preferred
- Experience in backend/SOA/Message Bus Architecture development preferred (C#, RavenDB, TSQL, NServiceBus, Solr)
- Experience of Unit Testing own and peer code (TDD/BDD, Nunit, Machine.Specifications)
- Experience of review of own and peer code Code (all code is reviewed by at least one other team member)
FYI: This role will suit anyone who is already in the position of a Development Lead, Team Lead, Development Manager, Architect, Senior IT Developer, Senior Developer, Senior Analyst Programmer, Senior IT Manager.
Please note, this is an urgent requirement and we are interested in speaking with quality individuals. Interviews can commence as early as this week and I can be contacted on 0121 362 2345 for further details.
(Key Words: .Net, Developer, IT, Development Lead, Head of Development, Development Manager, Technical Lead, C#, Analyst Programmer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Database Developer, ASP.Net, VB.Net, MVC, SQL Server, Java, UK, Birmingham, Permanent, ASAP, eCommerce)