Role: Development Team Lead
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
Skills: Development Lead, Scrum Master, Software Development Background
We are looking for an experienced development team leader to join an expanding team based in luxury offices in the heart of Brighton. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will lead and manage a team of highly skilled technologists to implement high-quality technical solutions to business problems. You will work with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, plan the work required to develop their products and ensure that projects are delivered to agreed plan.
You will be responsible for the development roadmap, implementing technical architecture and roadmaps working closely with the software development manager and technical team leads. You will need to refine the product backlogs and be responsible for sprint planning and stand up meetings.
- Have 5+ years software development experience
- Technical experience with PHP, SQL, Linux, AWS (DevOps Cloud is desirable).
- Have 2+ years Technical Project Manager, Development Team Lead, Scrum Master or similar experience.
- Technical delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and experience in several areas of our stack.
- Enjoy and have experience of leading a team and/or mentoring other developers.
- Have a strong background in delivering successful products or systems.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Have worked in a Scrum/agile environment.
- Write high quality, SOLID code and think about performance, scale, re-use, company growth and solution elegance when developing.
- Have a DevOps mindset, particularly around automation.
- Performance Related bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive Annual leave policy
- Birthday off
- Educational & Personal Development funding
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- 6 Company sponsored Social Events (includes Summer & Christmas Party)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us