- £27000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading design and shop fitting company who deliver shop fitting solutions to the retail sector are now looking for an experienced Development Manager.
The Development Manager will be liaising with key stakeholders to effectively design, plan, control and manage store refurbishment installation projects within new and existing retail stores.
As an experienced Development Manager your role will include
• Working within budgetary constraints
• Offering the customer base ‘best fit’ solutions to maximise optimum return on capital investment when developing retail stores, whilst ensuring that all aspects of design and development are value engineered
• Production of project plans detailing a programme of works with clearly defined milestone dates
• Ensuring that all projects are carried out to agreed specifications in accordance with SPAR brand manuals and industry best practice, within budget/time constraints and in accordance with national regulations
• Post project ‘sign off’ to ensure that AFB and customer expectations are met
• Formulation and ongoing management of effective control processes to ensure that all procedures , policies and Health and Safety legislation are complied with.
• Effective snagging of all Shop fitting and construction works within customer premises
• Utilisation of CAD to optimum levels
• Actively supporting the business in evaluating new business models and formats and determining/sharing best practice
As an experienced Development Manager you will possess the following skills
• Retail project management experience and commercial awareness
• Competence in all Microsoft programmes
• CAD design and drawing experience
• Possess a Full driving licence
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that offers many benefits including
• Company Sick Pay Scheme,
• Additional Holidays,
• Private Health Insurance,
• Company Pension Scheme,
• Staff Discount, Long Service Awards,
• Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme,
• Employee Volunteering Opportunities,
• Company Vehicle
If you are interested in this role please send your cv to email@example.com