Skills: Kubernetes, Circle CI, Azure DevOps, Azure and Google Cloud
A highly successful National Medical and Healthcare specialist are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will be working with a team of developers and infrastructure engineers, building high quality API’s, Mobile and Web applications.
You will be responsible for ensuring all public facing applications, websites and API’’s are in line with the business’s requirements.
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure through use of coding and automation toolsets
- Ensuring integrity of environments (Dev, Test and Live) through monitoring
- Working with developers and engineers to resolve service issues
- Be able to contribute to the team environment putting forwards ideas for improvements
- Create and contribute to technical documentation
- Collaborate and take lead in helping to define future platforms most appropriate for applications
- Work to create quality solutions adhering to the OWASP security standards
- A Good understanding of Agile Software Development
- Experience of using virtual machines and containers to implement scalable solutions
- Experience of automating software builds and raising new environments to agreed standards.
- Good working knowledge of software design principles and architectures
- Experience of building and articulating technical execution plans
- Good sense of awareness of emerging technologies and their potential application
- Technical experience of Kubernetes, Circle CI, Azure DevOps pipelines, Azure and google cloud.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.