Job Title: Digital Campaign Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
An experienced Campaign Executive is required to join a highly innovative and creative organisation based in Lichfield. You will be tasked with working closely with and supporting the content production team in putting together creative campaigns.
Coming from a Digital Marketing background, you will be experienced in managing the production and distribution of multi-channel campaigns, including email, web and social to deliver the campaign objectives. You will also be responsible for thinking up new ideas of how technology and its capabilities e.g. email / Social could be used to improve the effectiveness of a campaign.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Desirable Location
- Working as part of an established and highly creative team
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Working with the Campaign Manager to plan and deliver multi-channel campaigns which integrate everything from onsite activity, to email and social to deliver campaign objectives
- Briefing and working with content production to come up with creative hooks for campaigns and ensure they are executed in a style.
- Getting under the skin of our customers and partners to understand the problems that our communications and campaigns need to solve
- Coming up with new ideas of how technology and its capabilities e.g. email / Social could be used to improve the effectiveness of a campaign
- Reviewing campaign performance against key KPI’s and ensuring learnings are taken and applied to further activity
- Attending regular meetings with Partner organisations and representing marketing in these meetings.
You will have experience of working in a very similar role and will pay high attention to detail. Strong organization skills are a must as well as effective communication skills, as you will communicate across levels and take ownership.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us