We’re looking for a talented Digital Customer Experience Designer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of designing for desktop, tablet and mobile including cross platform apps (iOS and android) in a large retailer or key related sectors.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 6 months.
Based at the company’s Newcastle office, as the Digital Customer Experience Designer you will be primarily responsible for supporting the technology and customer teams in developing world class digital products, including in-store kiosk ordering, click and collect and customer loyalty apps, ensuring new products help customers to engage in a fast, friendly and frictionless way every day.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Developing wireframes, prototype ux/ui and concepts for new products
– Working closely with Lead Designer on customer facing products, ensuring best practice in customer experience design is implemented
– Testing and refining different elements of ux/uk to improve the overall customer journey
– Creating a new illustration style for use across the digital portfolio
The ideal candidate for the Digital Customer Experience Designer role will have relevant experience of designing for desktop, tablet and mobile including cross platform apps (iOS and android) in a large retailer or key related sectors.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Cx, UI, illustration and brand design demonstrated with a strong portfolio
– Product design, able to adapt guidelines into beautifully crafted digital work
– The use of various software tools, such as figma, adobe cc, invision, etc
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A keen eye for detail, you’re a bit of a pixel perfectionist
– A proactive, can-do attitude
– Excellent presentation skills, able to bring an audience on a design journey in a clear, thought through manner to gain wider business buy in
You’ll also need to be able to work fully remotely initially with occasional face to face meetings at Newcastle head office, with occasional alternative hours across the working week.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: UX Designer, Customer Experience Designer or as a Digital UI Designer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Digital Customer Experience Designer position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role: Generous staff discount scheme, offering you up to 50% off food, management bonus scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary and pension and life assurance scheme, permanent health insurance plus private medical cover.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Digital Customer Experience Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.