- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Digital Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus Bonus
Benefits: Final Salary Pension, Healthcare, Heavily Discounted Rail Travel
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a major Digital Transformation to deliver innovation and increase the performance of their digital channels and products to grow revenue and ensure their customers receive an easy, trust-worthy and personalised experience.
You will be the Product Owner throughout their digital product development to ensure that all digital channels are truly customer-centric.
You will work closely with the Head of Digital to design and drive a Digital Transformation vision, roadmap and objective.
Where needed you will be a Product Owner for new digital product development, helping to convey the vision of the product and the wider vision.
- You will lead and identify areas of improvement in the on-going management and maintenance of their existing digital channels and products to continually meet their customer’s expectations and needs
- You will perform content and maintenance tasks, collate and prioritise requirements and manage relationships, where applicable and where required, with digital suppliers and relevant parties to ensure the maintenance and support of their existing digital channels and products.
- Working with the relevant business owners and Head of Digital you will communicate priorities, plans, progress, issues and risks.
- Their existing digital products include their e-commerce website, Wi-Fi customer interface and their mobile App.
- You will be a customer champion within the business, using research, testing and real-world scenarios to understand and identify the needs and expectations of their customers, evaluating and identifying gaps in their digital offering to determine areas for improvements or new products.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- Final Salary Pension
- 10% Bonus
- 25 Days annual leave
- Company benefits and discounts including heavily discounted rail travel
Key Experience Required
We are looking for a graduate with four to six years’ experience in digital user experience and design either from an end-user or agency background.
- You will be experienced in delivering digital products and working within a user experience and design.
- You will be experienced in managing suppliers and third parties to deliver quality, to time and on budget.
- Understanding of digital marketing (i.e. search, affiliates, display, social, mobile, video, CRM, partnerships and tracking/accountability)
- You will need to have a detailed understanding and capability for using web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Site Catalyst, Discover)
- You will have a practical understanding of web development processes and technologies
- You will be goal-orientated and results focused, prioritising continuous improvement and value for money
- You will be experienced in evaluating and identifying needs for customer testing and research
- You must be passionate about delivering excellent user experience and innovation
- You will be capable and experienced at dealing with Senior/Exec level individuals
will be capable and experienced at dealing with Senior Exec level individuals
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us