- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Sector: Gaming Comparison Website and Web Development Company
Salary Range: £30,000 – £35,000
Benefits: Pension, Lap-top, Christmas and Summer Company events
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
This is a very rare opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mind set and a proven track record in innovative digital marketing techniques to take control of all of the marketing activities for a highly successful gaming comparison site as well as the company as a whole.
The site already has a strong Twitter and Facebook following, however this could be vastly improved with the right content and innovative online marketing campaigns.
Unlike most places, this company will give you the autonomy to develop and implement your own ideas. As a natural growth hacker you will combine entrepreneurial thinking with the ability to assess data to improve performance.
You will be passionate about digital marketing, always staying abreast of current trends and opportunities.
We’re ideally looking for someone that ticks most of the following boxes:
- Has a solid track record in SEO & keeps in-check with the latest techniques
- Has strong experience in PPC and the associated analytics
- Can optimise their current online PR, social and afﬁliate channels to boost sales
- Can assess CPA and ROI to improve growth efforts
- Has familiarity with the best tools in the trade such as Moz, Hotjar and Google’s toolset
- Can optimise conversion rates with the help of A/B testing
- Is articulate, detail-oriented, creative, energetic and ambitious
- Has an autonomous work ethic
In return you will work within a great team of people that positively encourage new ways of doing things in a highly supportive and friendly environment.
Thsi role would suit you if you are currently a digital marketing excecutive, digital marketing manager or digital manager, or online marketing manager or online marketing executive
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us