- £18000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Role: Digital Marketing Executive – CRM
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join an exciting and rapidly growing organisation. You will be surrounded by like-minded, creative people and a talented team of designers, developer and experienced marketing professionals. This organisation has ambitious plans to continue to grow and to support this, they are looking for an ambitious digital marketing executive, with excellent communication and project management skills with a can-do attitude.
Reporting to the CRM Marketing Manager, your day-to-day will include: Supporting the CRM Marketing Manager in delivering the engagement and loyalty strategies; Developing a clear understanding of each market we are trying to reach and influence, adapting the approach to campaigns based on this understanding; Supporting the delivery of an engagement and loyalty programmes; Measuring and reporting the success of campaigns and activity against pre agreed KPIs.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours/ Flexi time
- Experience of working in a similar Digital Marketing role/environment
- Experience in CRM and experience using a CRM platform desirable
- Experience and / or knowledge across the following areas:
- Email Marketing (experience with an ESP, briefing creative and copy writing skills).
- Loyalty programmes (email, app, onsite).
- Digital analytics (media, app, onsite).
- Knowledge of analysing and reporting on customer data, web analytics and campaign activity
- Keen eye for data, excellent numerical and analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Experience in digital media (PPC, SEO, display, re-marketing, social, mobile)
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us