- £19000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO)
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 p/a (Holiday, Pension, Professional Training)
One of the UK’s largest dealerships with international offices is urgently seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing Marketing team at their Midlands-based office.
Do you want to be associated with an established company trusted with a high volume of customers around the world? Do you have a good understanding of Social Media and Digital Activity? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Competitive salary
- Convenient location close to Central Wolverhampton
- 22 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private pension scheme
- Excellent career progression
- Key input and involvement in varying marketing issues
- Professional training provided (working towards Technical, Digital and Marketing certifications/attend courses)
- Quarterly and annual salary reviews
- Working in a highly established company with an annual turnover of £190 million+
The Role Requirements:
- Ability to work well in an existing team of Marketing specialists
- Ability to manage the company website, ensuring Google rankings/statistics and traffic are accurate
- Good understanding of Digital techniques and SEOs
- Good understanding of Analytical Tools
- Ability to review online blogging and create new blogs/social posts
- Liaising with external third party clients
- Liaising with external Web Developers and Digital Agencies
- Managing company listings, pricing, photo performance, third party representatives
- Around two years’ commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills and great personality
This role is suited to someone who has a good understanding of Digital and Marketing practices. You will be expected to have a brilliant communicative ability and English speaking skills, and be able to display creative initiative. You will be offered the benefit of professional training if required.
This is an immediate requirement – please ensure you are available to attend interview.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us