- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A vibrant, ambitious and thriving company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work closely with and under the direction of the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) to oversee the complete digital marketing strategy for the business.
As an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, you will provide multi-channel digital marketing expertise, optimising customer journeys across paid and owned media. You will be tasked with developing a clear and defined understanding of each market area, adapting the approach to campaigns based on your understanding.
A critical part of this role is to develop and set the acquisition, engagement and loyalty strategies working with key stakeholders around the business to deliver on set targets.
You will have expert knowledge of the following areas;
- Digital Media – SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Mobile.
- Email – Creative, content, copy writing skills
- Customer Journey – Landing page, onsite conversion, MVT
- Customer database platforms (adobe marketing cloud)
- Digital Analytics – media, app, onsite
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Training/ Development Budget
- Fun & relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing Manager role, ideally within a web based/ digital environment.
- Experience of strategic planning
- Expert knowledge of digital media, Email marketing, Customer Journey optimisation & loyalty programmes.
- A marketing degree (or other relevant subject) and ideally CIM Qualified.
- Proven history of increasing productivity and managing marketing campaigns.
The nature of this role demands an inspirational, team player as well as a team leader. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have strong leadership skills.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us