- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a very rare opportunity for an experienced and passionate Digital Product Manager with experience in B2C Web and Mobile ecommerce to lead and drive the next generation of digital products & services in a FTSE 250 Public Transport company. Working in the bus division you will transform digital retail as well as the way our customers interact with us before, during and after their journeys. Not only that you will evangelise and engrain new ways of working in the business that will result in happier customers and rapid speed to market.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will define, lead and execute against the digital product vision for the business and its customers. Delivering significant growth in digital product usage, positive customer feedback and retail migration to digital channels.
- You will be tasked with managing the design, development and delivery of a brand new greenfield ecommerce web site and mobile application with a key focus on user experience.
- You will engender a delivery environment based on Agile Kanban calling from your knowledge and experience in this area.
- Develop and evangelise to both internal and external stakeholders the vision of digital information and retail for our customers. Translating this into a tangible product roadmap with a clearly prioritised product backlog.
- Work with Product Design / UX teams to place a ‘customer centric’ design process at the heart of our delivery. Understanding customers first hand their ‘jobs’ and associated pains and gains. Iteratively proposing, prototyping and developing a range of products and services that address and resolve these.
- Work intimately with the technology delivery teams, (both internally and 3rd party) in the capacity of ‘Product Owner’. Ensuring a clearly prioritised backlog is maintained, addressing questions/concerns and owning priority calls.
- Develop, monitor and drive against a set of Key Performance Indicators.
- Introduce and engrain a data driven approach to opportunity identification and problem solving.
- Undertake P&L responsibility for digital channels supported by forecasting and reporting.
- Work with marketing teams to understand and drive customer acquisition, activation and retention.
- Work with customer service and operational delivery teams to ensure products continue to address both internal and external user needs and are understood and evangelised by the wider organisation.
- Drive execution across teams. Instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of relevant markets, trends, technology and competitors. Feeding this insight back into the Product roadmap and backlog as appropriate.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 10% to 15% Bonus
- 25 Days annual leave
- Company benefits and discounts
Key Experience / Skills Required
Successful applicants will have several years’ experience of digital Product Management gained within a scaled B2C eCommerce/Digital environment.
- You will need to have strong experience in Agile – Scrum or Kanban
- You will have created compelling product visions, engaging and gaining commitment across internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be a confident leader and able to both direct and influence across an organisation.
- You will have deep experience at translating a product vision into a set of strategies/tactics and relentlessly driving execution against them
- You will have understanding and empathy for the key roles involved in creation and delivery of products. Including Product Design, Technology Development and Operations, Data Science / Analytics, Marketing and Trading.
- You will be analytically minded and data driven. With a good working knowledge of web analytics, multivariate testing and data analysis
- You will be well versed in contemporary product management approaches and committed to the ongoing evolution of these.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us