***Required: Digital Project Managers to work for my client***
If you’ve got demonstrable experience of the management and delivery of website and app projects in a fast-paced, technical and creative agency environment then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for providing first-class leadership on digital design and development projects on behalf of a wide and interesting range of clients.
– Leading client meetings, presentations and, including in some cases, pitches
– Producing relevant documentation for both clients and designer/developer, including proposals, quotations, technical specs
– Overseeing project lifecycles, scoping strategic and commercial goals, supporting design and development through to launch and ensuing support
Preferably Norfolk-based near the company’s Norwich HQ, but at time of writing, will primarily be a remote-based role working from home with a view to moving office-based at least part time if and when that return to ‘normal’ takes place. Mac or PC equipment provided as appropriate.
What experience do I need?
My client want individuals with experience in the management and delivery of website and app projects in a fast-paced, technical and creative agency environment.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A good understanding of web and app-based technologies, to the extent that you can steer clients in terms of what is and isn’t likely achievable and with what ease
– A good level of technical know-how with a strong understanding of UX, CRO and SEO (you should be able to clearly communicate with clients and developers alike in language they understand and without ambiguity)
– Excellent communication skills, comfortable working and liaising with clients, developers and designers alike
– Fantastic written skills in order to convey a high sense of professionalism to clients
We need you to be a commercially-minded individual, results-driven and ambitious, able to motivate and excite others in a demanding agency environment.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Digital Project Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
The Digital Project Manager position offers a basic salary between £20,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience, lower end for less experienced individuals with the potential to grow into the role, upper end for accomplished Project Managers with proven track records and able to hit the ground running.
You’ll also get the additional benefits of contributory pension, professional development, social events, company workstation and laptop with the role.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is an award-winning digital agency specialising in professional website design and development, website hosting and online marketing.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a highly regarded and growing business with ambitious goals.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Digital Project Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Digital Project Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Digital Project Manager, Digital Account Manager or as a Digital Delivery Manager.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.