- £32000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Oil and Gas
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Gas Service Engineer to provide Service and Breakdown support to an existing Portfolio of Domestic Customers.
This is a family run business, which has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years building its reputation by providing a reliable service to their local client base.
• Salary: £32,000
• Company Vehicle for work use
• 20 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
The Gas Engineer will become part of the Service & Breakdown Team
• Providing Call Outs , Service & Breakdowns on Gas, LPG and Oil Boilers/ appliances
• Preventative Maintenance on many makes and models of boilers
• Fault finding and system conversions/upgrades
• Covering local villages in/ around Horsham, Guilford and surrounding areas
• Fault Finding and diagnostics
• Some installation of Gas/ LPG and Oil Boilers may be required
The Gas Service Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful servicing and breakdown of Gas, LPG and Oil Boilers
It is essential that the Engineer will have the following Gas certification/qualifications:
• CCN1, CENWAT , CPA1, HTR1
• Preferably but not essential CKR1
• Domestic Gas, Oil and LPG experience
• Boiler Installations and System conversions experience is an advantage
• City and Guilds / Gas Safe & Corgi Registered is also an advantage
• You will be representing the company, therefore it is imperative you are smartly presented
and possess good communication skills
• A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• UK Full driving license
If this position is of interest to you, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 326 2309