- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Gas Service Engineer to provide service and breakdown support to an existing portfolio of domestic customers. Our client is a family run business which has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years building its reputation on providing a reliable service to their client base. As the Gas Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between £30,000 – £34,000, 28 days holiday (including public bank holidays) and a company vehicle.
As a Gas Engineer you will become part of the service & breakdown team, being responsible for:
• Providing call outs, service & breakdowns on gas, LPG and oil boilers / appliances.
• Preventative maintenance on many makes and models of boilers
• Fault Finding and diagnostics
• Some installation of gas / LPG and oil boilers may be required
The Gas Service Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful servicing and breakdown of gas, LPG and oil boilers.
It is essential that the oil and gas engineer will have:
• A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• UK Full driving license
It is essential that you have the following gas certification / qualifications:
• CCN1, CENWAT , CPA1, HTR1
• AND Preferably but not essential CKR1
• Domestic Gas, Oil and LPG experience
• Boiler Installations and System conversions an advantage
• City and Guilds / Gas Safe & Corgi Registered will be an advantage
• You will be representing the company, therefore it is imperative you have good communication skills
If this position is of interest to you or you’re interested in registering your details with Coburgbanks for other opportunities please apply now.