Salary: £28-35,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to manage a domiciliary service in Farnborough.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all file in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- We are looking for someone with a management/sales/recruitment background to have the commercial awareness to be able to drive the Branch forward
- Previous experience within the health and social care sector desirable
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care or be willing to gain this.
- Great Team Player.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us