- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £28-35,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager with experience of working within the complex care sector to manage a domiciliary service in Farnborough.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in the assessment and management of people with special needs in a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all file in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Must have management experience within a similar role
- Experience within Learning Disability sector desirable
- Great Team Player.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews