- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £28-35,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager with experience of working within the Social care sector to manage a domiciliary service in Portsmouth.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
• Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
• Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
• Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
• Engaging with CQC, CSU’s ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contacts
• Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
• Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
• Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
• Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
Must have management experience within a similar role
Experience within Learning Disability sector or complex care desirable
You will have a proven track record of business development
Great Team Player.
Full UK Driving Licence and own transport essential
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us