Registered Branch Manager
Salary: £30-£36,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to manage a domiciliary service in Wokingham.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in the assessment and management of people with special needs in a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all file in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Must havemanagement experience within a similar role
- Must have strong business development experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us