- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Leamington Spa
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an Area Manager to join my well established client and oversee a portfolio of 9 domiciliary services in the Warwickshire, Northampton, Oxford and Telford areas.
My client is a well-respected provider of home care and support and has impressive growth plans for the next 12 months of which you would play an integral part.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, car allowance and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future. This is a great opportunity for a passionate candidate who wants to be part of an exciting, forward thinking company that holds person centred care at the core of its values.
As the Area Manager you will be required to manage to own diary to ensure you visit each branch once every two weeks and provide support and assistance to the managers there.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
– Make sure that each service is compliant with CQC
– Support the Manager in each service to make sure it is running effectively
– Ensure each staff member is receiving the correct support and guidance
– Improve quality standards wherever possible
– On call support
– Oversee the operation of the services on a satellite basis.
– To support, assist and advise the Branches with all aspects of developing a profitable business
– Development of an in-depth understanding in all elements of a successful Branch office and have the skills to effectively coach new managers in all areas of the business
-Collate statistics and compile business reports within agreed timeframes to acceptable company standards
– To build and maintain positive relationships within the network
– To liaise with, and co-operate with CQC National Relationship Lead, inspectors and inspections and any other regulatory and associated bodies
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position as regular travel between sites will be required
– Must have a L5 in Leadership and management (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards this
– Must have at least 3 years of managerial experience in the domiciliary care sector as either a Branch Manager or an area/regional manager.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us