- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Manager
Up to £33,000 per annum + £2300 car allowance
Full UK driving licence essential
My client are seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their existing domiciliary care service in the Stafford area. The position will also involve overseeing the delivery of care into Extra Care services, therefore, a full UK driving licence is essential.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post working for a reputable company in the Stafford area. Role will be managing domiciliary care services in and around the Stafford area, including at extra care services. You will have excellent change management ability and be able to keep moral and motivation amongst a team of staff high. Other duties will include;
- Ensuring that the service is compliant and meeting quality standards
- Implementing and working in line with policies and procedures
- Writing and completing care plans – working closely with service users and their families
- Manage & develop staff team
- Carry out assessments on potential new clients
- Recruitment and training of new employees
- Attending regular meetings with senior management team and external stakeholders
- Budget managing and report writing
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience or experience of managing extra care services. An understanding of a range of care packages is highly advantageous. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us