- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Manager for a busy domiciliary care office in Cheltenham. We are looking for an experienced care manager, deputy manager, branch manager or registered Manager, but somebody who in time will want to progress up to Registered Manager. On offer is a starting salary of £25,000, 25+8 days holiday, childcare vouchers and the opportunity to work for successful domiciliary care company with an excellent reputation.
You’ll be responsible for the care delivery of a busy domiciliary care agency, ensuring that the team leaders and their teams provide the highest levels of care. You’ll take responsibility for the day to day operations in the absence of the Registered Manager, who is not permanently based there.
- Participating in the delivery of induction to new care staff
- Ensure that care workers comply with CQC regulations, company policy and their contract of employment
- Ensure that team leaders are carrying out supervisions with staff
- Build good working relationships with staff
- Manage the quality of the service provided
- Visit clients to review Care Plans and conduct Risk Assessments
- Be part of the on-call rota
- Recruitment and retention of care staff
- We are looking for somebody who has excellent leadership and management skills, who has managed a domiciliary care service previously (as manager or deputy) and who is keen to progress their career within an organisation.
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 4 / equivalent or be working towards it
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC and regulatory requirements.
Interested? To be considered for the domiciliary care manager role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us