- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for a Registered Manager role for a domiciliary care company in Morecambe. As the registered branch manager you’ll have the autonomy for the day to day running of the branch, you‘ll ensure that a quality base care service is being delivered and that the branch continues to grow.
The Domiciliary Care Manager Role
As the Registered Manager you’ll;
• Lead and motivate the care staff to deliver a high quality domiciliary care service to vulnerable adults in the community
• Manage the office staff and ensure that full rota cover is in place.
• Be responsible for ensuring that the service is meeting CQC standards
• Ensure that it’s also meeting its contractual compliance with the local authority.
• Monitor the quality of care being provided
• Recruitment and retention of care staff
• Ensure that the business continues to grow.
• We are looking for somebody who has excellent leadership and management skills, who has managed a domiciliary care service previously (either as a Domiciliary Care Manager or a very experienced Deputy Manager)
• We may consider applicants with a supported living management background who can demonstrate working in a fast-paced environment
• You’ll need to be able to work without constant supervision and to be able to manage your own time effectively
• You’ll need to be qualified to QCF level 5/ NVQ level 4 in Management of Care Services or equivalent or at least be working towards it
• You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC and regulatory requirements.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us