- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a person to join a successful family run business of Domiciliary Care based in woking area. The service provide care for vulnerable adults in the community and are currently managing over 1000 hours of care a week.
- Promoting a caring environment for the clients through high standards of professional practice.
- Ensuring care packages are tailored specifically for the client’s needs.
- Managing the effective staff training, induction, supervisions and weekly rotas.
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to in order with CQC.
- Participating in on call service, when required.
- Previous experience of managing and supervising a staff team.
- Must have an RMA or working towards.
- Experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults.
- The ability to take ownership of issues and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
If you feel that you have the above and would like to know more about the company I am working with, please apply now or call Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us