I am recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Manager to join my client at their office near to Havant.
Your role will be mainly operational and the daily running of the branch will be managed by the Registered Manager. You will report directly into the Director of Operations.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary, Monday to Friday working hours, bonus scheme, healthcare benefits and company pension.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Tender for new business
– Create and develop brand awareness
– Focus on increasing weekly care hours and generally growing the branch
– Oversee the recruitment process
– Ensure sales targets are achieved and closely monitored
This is a very varied and unique role which offers fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
– Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of developing a branch/business
– Previous experience of working within a domiciliary care branch or social care setting
– Confident when negotiating and excellent financial management skills
– Naturally a strong leader with good communication skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us