My client has an opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to take on the role as Registered Manager of a new Domiciliary Care Branch. You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and preferably and have at least 2 years managerial experience in a care setting.
- As a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting it’s legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards.
- You’ll manage business performance and ensure effect strategic planning and management for business growth.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
The Successful Candidate
- You will have prior experience of working as a manager in a similar care setting.
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll have proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- It is essential for you to have or already be working towards an NVQ level 4/ Level 5 diploma in management or an RMA.
This role would suit a registered manager, care manager, branch manager, or scheme manager.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Claire Humphries at Coburg banks recruitment or call for more information on 0121 362 2319.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us