- £29000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for to recruit a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care company in Solihull, who have an excellent reputation for providing high quality care services. Working for a franchise operation, as the Domiciliary Care Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that CQC standards are always being met and for the management of staff team. On offer is an attractive salary package of £29,000 – £35,000.
As the Branch Manager / Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times. You’ll work with the director to ensure that the business grows and develops, with the majority of the business being private clients. Currently the branch provides circa 600 hours per week.
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You’ll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business – they have recently won a new contract so there is a lot of potential within the branch.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector; you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously
- You’ll need to be qualified to RMA / NVQ 4 /QCF 5 in care or already working towards
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV. For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us