- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a person to join a successful market leading company of Domiciliary Care based in the Leeds area. The service provide care for vulnerable adults in the community and are currently managing over 1400 hours of care a week.
- Promoting a caring environment for the clients through high standards of professional practice.
- Ensuring care packages are tailored specifically for the client’s needs.
- Managing the effective staff training, induction, supervisions and weekly rotas.
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to in order with CQC.
- Participating in on call service, when required.
- Previous experience of managing and supervising a staff team.
- Must have an RMA or working towards.
- Experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults.
- The ability to take ownership of issues and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
In return, my client is offering a very competiative salary along with milegae allowance.
If you feel that you have the above and would like to know more about the company I am working with, please apply now or call Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us