- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for to recruit a Registered Manager for a charity in Oldbury who have an excellent reputation for providing high quality care services. They provide domiciliary care services to clients in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Sandwell area and you’ll have overall management responsibility for the care department and staff. On offer is an attractive salary package plus the opportunity to work in a domiciliary care organisation where the focus is on quality not profit.
As the Branch Manager / Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring the organisation has Registered Managers status with CQC.
- Management of contract compliance through reporting Key Performance Indicators electronically to the Administration Department.
- Deputising for the CEO in their absence, supporting the CEO with business opportunities and service development, by attending compliance meetings or holding performance monitoring meetings with commissioners.
- Liaise with the CEO and Business Finance Manager to review financial budgets
- Assist with preparation of tenders.
- Advise and support management staff teams to ensure that care packages are implemented across the defined area of benefit.
- Support the team with giving clear instructions when providing emergency care, checking that suitably trained staff are provided to undertake appropriate risk assessment when part of the first visit to the service user.
- Ensure the staff teams provide customers with excellent customer care support, by using a variety of methods to check the quality of our services, and where appropriate signpost families to other services so to build relationships with our service users and their families.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector; you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously
- You’ll need to be qualified to RMA / NVQ 4 /QCF 5 in care
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV. For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us