- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Welwyn Garden City
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care branch in Welwyn Garden City. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a quality driven healthcare provider. A competitive salary and a performance related bonus is offered along with excellent support and training and a benefits package.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a domiciliary care manager to join their family owned business based in Hertfordshire. They provide quality domiciliary care and support to vulnerable members of the local community. As a domiciliary care manager, you’ll ultimately be responsible managing your own team to improve operational excellence across the region. The organisation has exciting plans for expansion and the successful candidate will be instrumental in driving this growth. The main duties of the role include:
- Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Recruitment, retention and support of staff
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of three years domiciliary care manager experience and/or Level 4 or 5 Registered Managers award.
- Experience with supporting elderly service users or clients with physical disabilities.
- Experience of compliance and managing contracts
- A good understanding of staff rostering
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC standards and compliance
- Experience in assessment and reviews
- Driver with full UK licence
- Experienced in recruitment and retention
- Proven track record of safeguarding vulnerable people
- Experienced in budget management and financial reporting
A very well regarded family owned provider of personalised home care services to enable people to remain in their own homes. They have ambitious growth plans and this role offers an excellent opportunity.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us