- £23000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary – £23,000- £28,000 per annum
Location – Yeovil
Deliver excellent customer care, ensuring that all staff deliver to the companies standards of quality, safety, dignity, and choice.
- Ensure compliance with the various legislative and regulatory requirements affecting the company and its activities.
- Ensure that training, development and supervision is undertaken and monitored.
- To regularly plan, and undertake quality audits and customer reviews, responding in a timely and appropriate fashion to issues and concerns identified.
- Work with the Business Manager to plan and manage recruitment and induction, ensuring an effective supply of skilled and experienced staff to meet service requirements.
- Experience of budgets and sound financial knowledge
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service in a service based setting.
- Sound knowledge and experience with recruitment processes
- Diploma (QCF) in Health and Social Care or Management level 3 or equivalent and a willingness to work towards a diploma in Leadership and Management level 5
Our Client is an award winning not-for-profit care provider so any money they make is reinvested into their business for the benefit of their care-users. Providing residential and nursing care to all service users.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Kerry Gidziewicz at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2300