- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care Manager
Up to £25,000 – small branch – bonus scheme for increasing hours
My client are looking for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager / Branch Manager in the Rochdale area. With the support of a fully staffed branch and excellent internal systems and processes, you’ll be responsible for increasing the hours of the branch, managing the staff and ensuring that a quality based care service is being delivered to clients within their own homes.
This branch is currently performing at around 500 hours of care per week and they’re looking for an experienced Branch Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager who can increase the hours from both the local authority and private clients and to grow the branch.
You’ll be responsible for;
– Growth of the domicilary care agency
– Management of the staff – ensuring that supervisions and appraisals are done
– Ensuring that CQC requirements are being met
– Liaising with healthcare professionals
– Ensure that adequate staff cover is maintained
– Dealing with services users and their relatives concerning care matters
– Updating the internal systems
– Meeting with the directors once a month to discuss the branch
The Successful Domiciliary Care Manager
– Will need experience of managing a care service – ideally domiciliary care at Branch Manager level – we will consider Deputy Managers but you’ll need to demonstrate the CQC knowledge and ability to grow the hours
– Will demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the social care sector and CQC requirement
– Is an excellent leader and manager of staff
– Has an NVQ level 4 or 5 in care or is working towards it
– Has excellent communication skills and has ideally got proven experience at increasing / growing the business
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment and you’ll be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post. We also have other roles in the social care sector so if this isn’t for you give me a call and we can discuss other opportunities.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us