Domiciliary Care Manager (Nursing & Home Care)
£25,000 + Bonus Incentive
Full UK driving licence essential
My client are seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their new start up Domiciliary and Nursing Care business in either Halesowen or Stourbridge. You will be taking on a service for private clients and will be instrumental in the start-up of the service, you will have ongoing support from the business owners and will be joining a high end, reputable organisation.
The position will be heavily focused on business development of private clients and you will ideally have worked in a Nursing Agency in the past, or have enough understanding of clinical practices to ensure the service is fully compliant at all times. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Business Development, being the face of the service and providing a professional and personable approach at all times
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting care and nursing staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordginly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and ideally some Nursing agency experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and bonus package, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable, high end care organisation. The company has a solid business plan in place which will offer a great deal of opportunity in the future.
The company have offices in Halesowen and Stourbridge so the position can be based at either location, with occasional travel required in the West Midlands and Worcestershire area, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us