- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care / Supported Living Manager in the Manachester area. You’ll be managing a number of supported livivng projects for people with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health issues. The salary fo this post is £25,000.
- You will ensure safe effective development and operations of a number of supported living projects across Manchester and neighboring suburbs.
- The role includes taking commercial responsibility and ensuring the delivery of highest standards of care for service users.
- In addition you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of care to people within their own homes and development and growth of the outreach side of the business.
- You’ll be leading and managing the staff team and be responsble for appraisals and disciplinary’s
- Recruitment of staff, ensuring that staff are suitably qualified and ccompliant
- Ensuring that CQC stanards are being met
You must have;
- Experienced in leading a team to provide quality services.
- You must have NVQ level 4, Registered Managers Award, or a recognized Social work qualification, or be willing to work towards one of these.
- Have excellent office skills and a current driving license.
- Show commitment and dedication and want to succeed.
- Have experience in leading a large team.
- Will have a flexible, positive, approach to work and want to work in a stable, fun and professional environment.
- Have the ability to work in close partnership with commissioners and other health care professionals.
- Have the drive and passion to deliver a 1st class service.
- Have an innovative approach and be able to think outside the box
You will need to be dynamic in approach, enthusiastic and have a degree of flexibility. A desire to succeed and the ability to travel are essential. On-call duties will be required.
Intereseted? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment to be considered.
0121 362 2318