- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A unique and exciting position has become available for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to join a professional care organisation based in the North West. The role is to provide support and to a cluster of Registered Managers and to help them to develop their branches. The position comes with a salary of £28,000 – £30,000 plus benefits and offers an excellent opportunity for a current Domiciliary Care Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The Support Manager role
The role will cover a number of domiciliary care offices within the North West region and you will be required to travel between these offices and plan your diary according to the needs of the individual branches. When a branch Manager is off-sick or on annual leave you will step into the role to ensure that the branch has managment cover at all times.
The varied duties of the role include:
- Assisting Registered Managers with the growth of their branches
- Attending and leading in tender and council meetings
- Providing support and development to under performing branches
- Assisting with recruitment, disciplinaries and investigations
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Safeguarding investigations
- You’ll have experience of managing a domiciliary care branch and an understanding of CQC regulations.
- You must be passionate about providing a quality care service and about leading and mentoring people.
- You must hold NVQ Level 5 Health & Social Care/ Registered Care Managers Award and be willing to develop further through continued development and you must be IT literate with experience of various packages.
- As the role requires extensive travel between branches you must own your own vehicle and mileage will be paid.
A professional care organisation that that provides a high standard of care within community, residential and extra care settings.
Interested? To be considered for the Support Care Manager role please send yoru CV to Laura at Coburg Banks recruitment,
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.