Office Manager needed for a domiciliary service in Hoddesdon, salary up to £23K.
They are a privately owned service who have been established for over a decade and provide care to people living within in their own homes.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an ambitious Office Manager who will support the Registered Manager and the Deputy with the day to day running of the branch. The current Manager will be taking a step up within the organisation in the next 12 to 18 months, with the Deputy taking over registration. This will give the Office Manager an opportunity to step into the Deputy role if they wish.
The position will be varied, including but not limited to the following:
- Answering phones and dealing with queries.
- Assisting with recruitment, induction and supervision of staff.
- Maintaining records and completing administrative tasks.
- Typing up care plans and updating care plans.
- Potential involvement in payroll tasks.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have experience within a social care environment, maybe a current Care Coordinator or Supervisor or current branch / residential home administrator.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to take an active role in own development.
- Good IT skills.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.