- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This established aluminium and PVC-U doors and windows manufacturer/installation organisation seek a Draughtsperson to work as part of their existing Design team.
As the Draughtsperson you will work with the design team based from an office in Worcester.
The team focus on the design and manufacture of aluminium windows and curtain walling projects.
These projects are new build or refurbishment schemes.
You will be responsible for:
– Production of design drawings for estimates, which are essential for the works, fixing and overall construction of the projects.
– Produce drawings that are required by contract and are included in the cost structure of the estimate.
– Update and amend contracts as and when required and have correspondence with customers.
-Use AutoCad software on a daily basis.
As the Draughtsperson you will report directly in to the Design Manager.
The role would suit an experienced Draughtsperson or Designer with experience within the aluminium window, door and curtain wall industry.
The successful applicant must have a proven track record in the Aluminium and PVC-U, Doors, windows or curtain wall sector.
You must have experience using AutoCad and experience with Window Designer would be useful.
They were established in 1978 and have been servicing the construction industry with the supply and installation of initially aluminium window and door products, following with PVC-U products in the 1980s.
They provide a wide range of services for all glazing requirements across the UK mainland.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills and experiences please send your CV to the link below.