- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: eCommerce Project Manager – Minimum 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 p/a (+Pension, Holiday, Travel)
Start Date: Immediate
A highly reputable and widely renowned FTSE 250 company headquartered near Central Birmingham is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager to join their flourishing IT team during some of their multi-million pound project rollouts.
Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager with first-hand experience of delivering eCommerce projects? Do you have a good understanding of Digital platforms? Why not apply to become a part of one of the UK’s most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central location (close to Moor Street and New Street Stations)
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free travel
- Private company pension
- Flexible hours
- Authority to take key decisions
- Key input in future/existing multi-million pound projects
- Stakeholder management (major clients)
The Role Requirements:
Your main focus will be part of the team leading the website enhancement workstream and the mobile e-Commerce strategic initiatives. The website handles a huge number of transactions on a daily basis and is business critical to the organisation.
- Responsive design
- Extensive Agile experience (ideally Scrum Master)
- Ideally, 5 + years’ experience of working as a project manager
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment
- Ability to work well within a dedicated co-located team and utilise internal resource
- Ability to work with and contribute to the company’s POS ticketing/payment system
- Adding more functionality to the mobile offering
- Experience of retail/travel sector (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and bright
The company is investing heavily in their e-Commerce proposition and need a highly motivated Project Manager to help make their vision a reality.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us