- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Electrical Building Services Engineer
30k per annum plus Extensive Benefits
An exciting opportunity has opened for an Intermediate Electrical Building Services Engineer at a forward thinking consultancy in Oxfordshire. The role of Intermediate Electrical Building Services Engineer has opened up as a result of steady growth in the company.
Operating multiple offices throughout the UK, as the Electrical Design Engineer you will be working out of their Oxfordshire office. Working on a varying range of projects healthcare, sports and leisure to retail as well as offering the rare opportunity to provide design for historical buildings.
As the Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for designing electrical building services, such as lighting, small power, LV distribution and CCTV systems, for projects in the residential sector.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in new build and refurbishment projects across a range of sectors (education, residential, etc)
• Demonstrable knowledge, understanding and application of low carbon design.
• Effective use of AutoCAD (desirable to have used Revit MEP)
• Effective use of IES or TAS software (desirable level 5 assessor)
• Good communication skills with ability to develop and write reports
• Previous experience of BIM working environment
• Experience of working to BREEAM standards (desirable multiple categories.
Our client is an award winning multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with offices across the UK and delivering projects worldwide.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer or Electrical Building Services Engineer.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Oxford, Didcot and Oxfordshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.