- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment.
The role of Electrical Design Engineer will involve working directly on new automation machine builds and creating electrical/pneumatic schematics. A key element to this role is the creation of technical manuals for both operation and maintenance of high spec robotic equipment.
• To ensure the creation of electrical/pneumatic schematics are in line with machine build schedules
• Investigate, propose and apply continuous improvement processes
• Support Engineers to carry out installation work for new purpose built machinery
• Be responsible with B.O.M’s, purchasing and sourcing material
• Designing circuitry for purpose built robotics
• Superb salary up to £35,000 + generous pension, life assurance and healthcare packages are included
• 33 Days holiday including stats, and additional service days up to 5 in total
• Experienced Electrical Design Engineer familiar with electrical/pneumatic schematics
• Proficient in the use of Auto Cad/Auto Cad Electrical
• Working knowledge and design of circuitry
• NVQ5 or HND qualification
Founded over 70 years ago, this award winning and highly attractive employer continues to go from strength to strength. They are well known in their chosen field and often manufacture new products that revolutionise their market. An employer of choice within the local area and can offer superb career development opportunities.
Please feel free to contact Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309 or click the link below to apply today.