- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Electrical Estimator-M&E Contractor
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 plus Company car/Allowance
Our client is an M&E Contractor based in Leeds. Due to an expansion they are looking for an Electrical Estimator on a permanent basis to join their existing team. As an M&E Contractor they specialise within Design, Build and Maintenance.
The role as an Electrical Estimator offers the opportunity for involvement in many areas of professional work including Healthcare, Commercial, Education and Retail.
This role will require you to do the following…
• Manage the electrical estimating from initial client brief, liaising with Contracts Managers and the operations team to deliver successful tenders.
• Taking off quantities off drawings/specifications/bills of quantities.
• Producing complete electrical estimates up to £10m using ‘etimation’ software and ensuring that all bids submitted are technically correct.
• Producing tender packages for subcontractors and reviewing returned documents for inclusion in main bid.
To be considered for this role as an Estimator you will need the following experience…
• a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Estimator.
• Excellent commercial skills and a practical approach to problem solving.
• Working knowledge of building services.
• Action oriented – able to build effective working relationships and achieve results.
Our client is an M&E contactor who specialise in installation and refurbishment projects on all types of commercial and industrial premises. They offer a complete turnkey package from traditional build through to design and build projects.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as M&E Estimator or Electrical Estimator.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Wakefield, Barnsley, Leeds and West Yorkshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2309.