- £33500 - £33500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client, one of the UKs major food producers supplying the UKs major grocery retailers, is now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer due to continued growth.
• As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that all plant machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and complies with Company policies and procedures.
• You will respond to breakdowns promptly and implement any corrective actions with a proactive approach whilst complying with Health and Safety guidance and good manufacturing practices. You will also perform planned routine maintenance work to ensure our equipment continues to run efficiently and effectively.
As an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will possess the following qualifications:
• Recognised Electrical qualification – NVQ or City & Guilds
• 17th Edition
• Used to working on own initiative, be proactive and able to work as a team member
• Computer literate and used to working with a planned maintenance system (Mainsaver or CMMS)
• Possess fault diagnostic skills on Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical & Mechanical equipment
• Able to interpret schematic drawings
• Conversant with LEAN and continuous improvement techniques
• Experience of involvement in project installations and machine enhancements and improvements to efficiency
• FMCG experience, preferably in the food industry
The Salary Package
• Salary: £33,500.00
• 24 days Holiday plus Statutory Days
• Discounted Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Generous Pension Scheme
• Lifestyle benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, discounted shopping vouchers and subsided gym membership
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv online as directed.