- £33486 - £33486 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
One of the largest manufacturers of quality cakes and pastries supplying high quality added value products for sweet eating are now looking for a Multi Skilled Day Shift Engineer.
• Salary: £33,486.00
• 32 days Holiday inclusive of bank holidays, all bank holidays are worked
• Free onsite parking
As a Multi skilled Day shift Engineer you will:
• Establish an effective working relationship with production and ensure regular communication and feedback to achieve production targets
• Respond to Breakdowns ensuring that all work is carried out quickly and effectively
• Work effectively within the engineering team, ensuring all necessary information is communicated to the Engineering Shift Manage and achieve engineering kpi’s
• Ensure all relevant legislation and site procedures are adhered to, in particular Health and Safety and Hygiene.
• Identify and implement labour savings and productivity improvements, in conjunction with production teams and provide continues improvements
• Carry out and maintain the Preventative maintenance System, particularly identifying key equipment for attention.
• Develop production methods associated with NPD (new product development) in own area.
• Commissioning and ongoing support for new equipment in their own area.
• Provide technical support to production functions including assisting in the training of machine minders/wrapper men.
As a Multi skilled Day Shift Engineer you will be Electrically biased and have the following skills and qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Good fault finding and testing skills
• Plc knowledge (Mitsubishi)
• Invert knowledge (Mitsubishi)
• Power supplies, 24v – 415v
• Control circuits
• 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
• HNC, ONC or City & Guilds in Engineering
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to email@example.com