One of the largest manufacturers of quality cakes and pastries supplying high quality added value products for sweet eating are now looking for a Multi Skilled Day Shift Engineer.
• Salary: £33,486.00
• 32 days Holiday inclusive of bank holidays, all bank holidays are worked
• Free onsite parking
As a Multi skilled Day shift Engineer you will:
• Establish an effective working relationship with production and ensure regular communication and feedback to achieve production targets
• Respond to Breakdowns ensuring that all work is carried out quickly and effectively
• Work effectively within the engineering team, ensuring all necessary information is communicated to the Engineering Shift Manage and achieve engineering kpi’s
• Ensure all relevant legislation and site procedures are adhered to, in particular Health and Safety and Hygiene.
• Identify and implement labour savings and productivity improvements, in conjunction with production teams and provide continues improvements
• Carry out and maintain the Preventative maintenance System, particularly identifying key equipment for attention.
• Develop production methods associated with NPD (new product development) in own area.
• Commissioning and ongoing support for new equipment in their own area.
• Provide technical support to production functions including assisting in the training of machine minders/wrapper men.
As a Multi skilled Day Shift Engineer you will be Electrically biased and have the following skills and qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Good fault finding and testing skills
• Plc knowledge (Mitsubishi)
• Invert knowledge (Mitsubishi)
• Power supplies, 24v – 415v
• Control circuits
• 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
• HNC, ONC or City & Guilds in Engineering
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to email@example.com