- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Potters Bar
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client runs a number of care homes provideing high quality care and support for children and adults below retirement age.
To assist in the maintenance of this property portfolio they seek to appoint an qualified and experienced electrician.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will install, maintain, service and repair electrical, mechanical, gas plumbing equipment and installations. in addition you will maintain the fabric of premises and supply the day-to-day services of electricity.
To be considered for the Maintenance Electrician role you will have the following…
• Apprenticeship served with a minimum of City & Guilds;
• Fully trained to the 17th Edition Regulations;
• Previous experience in Estates Management;
• Good knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation;
• Able to work on own initiative;
• Able to communicate with a wide and varied client base at all levels;
• Prepared to travel throughout Barnet, Bedford, Berks, Cambridge, Clapham, Finchley, Hatfield, Harrow, Herts, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin, Potters Bar, Rickmansworth, Watford or as deemed necessary to complete the works.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as a Maintenance Electrician or Electrician.
Confidentiality is assured.