We’re looking for an experienced Email Marketing Assistant to work for our client. You would be responsible for supporting the CRM Manager in developing and implementing a new customer communications strategy.
They want to recruit someone with hands-on operational knowledge of planning and executing cross-channel campaigns to maximise results. Ideally, you will have experience in writing copy and ensuring consistent communications across email, SMS and push messaging, social and CRM ads and in-store experiences.
You would play a key role in the development of a new customer communications strategy, overseeing an effective CRM and digital marketing programme to support brand engagement across all touchpoints and channels.
Responsibilities will include…
– Delivering an optimal, fully integrated customer experience via email, SMS, push messaging, personalisation and CRM ads, to enhance brand reputation, customer satisfaction and business KPIs including frequency of purchase, ATV and cross sales
– Helping create and deliver world-class digital brand communications and programmes, working closely with the Social Media and Digital Content Creator to ensure campaigns are consistent across channels
– Managing the CRM Campaign Calendar and analysing and report on KPIs such as deliverability, open rate, click rate and sales
– Improve the success of CRM campaigns using tools including, but not limited to, A/B testing, personalisation, and dynamic content
The ideal candidate for this Email Marketing Assistant role will have a proactive, hands-on attitude and enjoy contributing towards building an adaptive, fun and creative environment for digital delivery. You will be comfortable of working cross functionally and facilitating and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups to reach consensus on the best plans.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Proven experience working in a dynamic CRM team, ideally in a major retailer or consumer facing FMCG business
– ‘Hands on’ experience in day-to-day running of email, SMS, mobile and social media-based CRM campaigns.
– Exposure to personalisation technologies and awareness of the capabilities of the latest CRM tools on the market.
– Track record of using data to inform CRM decisions, strategies, and user journeys.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: CRM Assistant, CRM Manager, Direct Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Campaigns Executive.
An excellent salary of £30,000 is on offer for the Email Marketing Assistant position. You’ll also receive generous employee discount and private medical insurance, free life assurance, management pension scheme plus much more.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Email Marketing Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.